Summary of my work
My work involves the statistical analysis of functional magnetic
resonance imaging (fMRI) data. My current interests are in
calculating power for group fMRI studies, connectivity analyses and functional based image segmentation.
- The fmripower
tool! A matlab-based application for calulating power for
future group fMRI experiments based on similar, older FSL anlayses.
- Mean centering continuous covariates: This webpage describes when mean centering continuous covariates has an impact on your contrast estimates and when it does not.
Contrast Use: This tutorial explains how linear contrasts work
and how the resulting hypothesis tests may be misleading. The
document also contains R code for recreating the illustrations on
- Guide for
Calculating Percent Change with Featquery: This guide
describes how featquery calculates percent change and how for
certain types of studies a different procedure is necessary to
calculate interpretable percent changes.
- 2010 UCLA Advanced Neuroimaging Summer School
- 2009 UCLA Advanced Neuroimaging Summer School
- 2008 UCLA Advanced Neuroimaging Summer School
- 2007 UCLA Advanced Neuroimaging Summer School